Thursday, June 17, 2010

Verdugo's Graduation

It's been a whole year since I've been on campus. Luckily Tommy and I were able to sneak in without a ticket because security were too busy watching the ceremony (:

I arrived just in time to hear Jamie's name! Wow so many valedictorians this year! I'm proud of everyone who worked hard and made it this far! Heck some people I didn't expect to graduate and look at where they are! They did it! Cheering on everyone I knew and seeing their happy faces! I couldn't wait to surprise everyone that I went! :D

Picture time! Oh man so many running up and attack hugs! Freaken Adam ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around like crazy! Atis literally glomped me and I felt like I was going to fall over! Sharon with her long tight hugs and her tears that made me shed. Finding Judy and Jamie so we would finally have another 3 picture! Oh man there was just too many ♥

Congrats Verdugo Hills Class of 2010! The Knights!

Kevin Kim (:

Adam Wallace(:

William Chy(:

Ben Carpizo(:

Tina Chan (:

Alvin Luu(:

Sharon Nilo (:

Atis Srihiran (:

Jamie Suarez & Judy Wong (: J3_*♥

Atis Srihiran & Alvin Luu (:

Amy Nam(:

Jaddis Hy(:

Ellen Pan(:

Kelly Duong(:

and this is what they do at the end of graduation,
WATCH THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF THE LAKER GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment