Sunday, June 6, 2010

horrible fucken weekend

Friday:
YESSS! Finally got our yearbooks! And Teacher Talent Show! Oh man it was freaken awesome! Luckily DePauw was performing so 3rd period was cut short! We have such awesome and talented teachers! Freaken Brewer is a beast! WTH we have a Latin dance class ?! Oh man the show was just amazing! I love our teachers (:

After school Jia Ying and I busted a mission! First we went to my house, then little tokyo, back to school, then back to my house. Man daddy told me to get home fast so I skipped 5th & 6th and he ended up lagging it =.= I could have done my presentation!!!

ON THE WAY TO VEGAS. Sooooo freaken hot! I think we got there around 10pm. After we checked in, we went to walk around. My aunt and mom were making it all complicated and they kept pushing me. Literally. While I was walking and nagging. So my night was ruined by that. So I walked around by my self and went back to the room and started doing homework. Oh yeah and we stayed at the Venetian.

Saturday:
Dad comes into the room at 7:30am telling us to wake up to go swimming. Dad you're crazy I'm going back to sleep. I finally rolled out of bed around 9:30. Went to shower and just killed time. I had another 2 hours to kill so I went for a morning walk on the hunt for food and Starbucks. I ended up walking to the Mirage. There was this random guy that approached me while I was walking and said "'hello there sweetie you looking cute make sure your boy keeps you before i hook my son up with you" LOL WTF RIGHT!? Got my starbucks, went back to the hotel, and napped before Phillip came.

He came around 12:30 and we just chilled in my room for a while. Then we went to eat at his restaurant. Damn who eats pho on a hot day?! WE DO! After that we just went to his house to wait for his girlfriend. ZOMG oreo doesn't like me T.T He likes me on the phone but not in person! When Vivian came, Phillip left us to drop off his mom so we just talked. When he came back we chilled for a while, then he went to pick up Boris while Vivian and I were looking at pictures from once upon a time ago then we all headed out to Yogurtland! Yummy! Then we went to walk around the Fashion Mall. Went to eat friend ice cream at RA then went to eat sushi at Kai Sushi and Steakhouse. ZOMG freaken Phillip stuffed me like crazy! I tried so many sushi's that I never tried before! I would have to say that the Lasagna was good! After we were all bloated, we went to drop off vivan and boris then Phillip dropped me off at the hotel.It's nice to see him again. It's not everyday that I get to see my friend who I literally grew up with since diapers (: He really wanted to see my parents but they went to gamble so he walked me to the elevator then went home. After we split, I went up to my room, then I dragged Salina to go shopping with me downstairs :3 yay! I bought my first masquerade masks! Now my collection can begin! :D

DAMN IT I GOT A BLEEDY NOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT D;

Sunday:
Sooo lazy to get up! Started packing my stuff, changed, and went back to sleep. The kids went to McDonalds with my aunt so I stayed behind in the hotel while mommy went to the convention, and daddy went to gamble. When the kids got back and finished eating, they changed to go swimming. But I looked at the clock and it was already 11:30. Our check out time was at 11 so they had to change back and when we called my dad, he thought that it was still 10 something. So when he got back, we grabbed our bags an all our stuff and loaded it into the car. Mommy was still doing her business at the convention so we walked around to kill time and shopped. When everyone was done, we met up and went to eat at Phillips restaurant again. His daddy was off today so my parents didn't get to say hi. At the end, his dad ended up calling the restaurant to tell them to give us a discount. Wow thank youuu! So we left around 1. Bye bye Vegas! On the way back, Kimberly and Andrew got nose bleeds! D; It was so hot! I think the max was 110 degrees! Crazy! Stop by a store to use the restroom and buy ice cream. Stop by the outlet to shop. Ended up eating at cousins house till 10. Went home.

NOW HERE'S THE BIG KILLER OF MY WEEKEND! Ok sure I had some problems at Vegas with my family, but this totally killed my weekend! So Saturday my aunt calls me saying she "lost her key" Me thinking in my head, she's making up lies again. So I call Molina to ask if she took her car, and guess what? She did. So I call her back saying to take my copy on the weekends since I only get the car on weekdays. And she quickly says "I'll talk to you when I get back! I'm going to work right now!" You just straight out backfired yourself. So when I got home Sunday, she calls me saying to leave the keys with Grandma so she can take the car tomorrow. Me thinking "She doesn't take the car on weekdays nor does she like driving to work on weekdays" I ask her, "How bout school?" and straight out she went from "sweet talk" to "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IF YOU DONT FUCKEN LEAVE IT WITH GRANDMA I'LL.." I got fucken piss so I hung up. She kept calling me but I didn't give a fuck. So she calls Molina, and Molina comes in to tell me that she said that she'll hit me if I don't leave it. Excuse me? I fucken dare you to lay a figure on me. Mommmy came in and Molina and I were telling her bout her sister so she got piss and said that she's tired of dealing with her too so she's going to take me to get my own car Sunday.

First of all, if she just fucken asked me nicely instead of making up all these bullshit lies such as "YOU SPILLED MY LAUNDRY FABRIC SOFTENER GIVE ME MY KEYS" and I go check and everything is still in the same place. and "I lost my key" really now? Let me go check gas and mileage. Uh huh gas bar went down and mileage increase. Interesting. I thought you lost your key. If didn't lie or fucken threaten me then I won't drive her damn car. This morning I purposely didn't leave the copy to see if she would call. Guess what? Car is still home and she never came over. Fuck bitch. I expect better from you. You swear as if you can lie to me and get everything your way. You don't mess with me. I find out when I am lied to. I fucken clean your car for you, refill your gas, let you stay in my room everytime you use to come over to freeload my internet and my room, eat my food, shouldn't it be the other way around? How old are you? And how can you fucken take my kindness and abuse it like that? I dealt with you and your fucken Asian drama dreams for years. I helped you through your drama and I gave you a damn copy key to my room so you can come in whenever. And what did you do to my room? Fucken move my shit around. Used my flammable objects to put your laptop on. Ate my food. Made a fucken mess. And you get mad at me for cleaning up your damn car that you can't even keep clean? You don't fucken believe me when I say I have insurance and drive only on weekdays to school, work, and home? You don't fucken care bout me getting to school when you know I can't walk a lot of run for the damn bus? Next time you ask me for a fucken favor. Don't even bother. And don't you fucken dare bust a "Ah baby! I'm your aunt you're suppose to take care of me!" First off, I don't give a shit if you still call me baby, and second, all I'll say is "Oh I thought you don't care bout me why should I care bout you?" Harsh words, I know, but fuck I fucken hate people who revolved their life around Asian dramas, and take advantage of me. You don't fuck with me when I'm piss.

Oh yeah, and I got rejected from UCI.

No comments:

Post a Comment