Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 3 of Summer

Today I had a girls day out with Maggie & Jia Ying.

In the morning, Maggie and I over slept, then we met up at school, went to request our final transcripts. On our way to the office, we bumped into Zapata and he was all telling us how it already hit him that we're all gone. Aww he loves us (: After we got everything done, we went to Paulsons to get my Astro notebook and check my grade. Oh man shot down. My grade dropped from a 92 to a 85 =/. It was cause on the final, I got a D.. eee. Oh wells a B is still fine. It was pretty much my fault for not studying hard enough.

Went to Maggie's house to wait for Jia Ying, and Maggie fed me (: Bugged her brother Alex, then headed out. Damn the bus was so packed because of the Lakers parade! When we got to Alhambra, the movie didn't start till 3 so we went to eat at Cha for Tea. Mhmm love at first sight is my new fav (:Shaved ice was yummy! But we ate a little tooo much. Walked around after to Nucleus and Rite Aid then into the movies! Zomg the movie was really good! Highly recommended! After the movies, we went to this new place called Bakery 101 Cafe, but it wasn't all that wow so we just went home (:


No comments:

Post a Comment