Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Adventures #1

J^2 ADVENTURES!
featuring K.C. & E.S.
31.6 miles
A) Abraham Lincoln High School
B) Road to Seoul
C) Lincoln Heights Library
D) Monterey Donuts
E) Garfield Park
F) Jia Ying's House
G) Home

Our day started off with walking about Kevin Liu visiting from Maine. We decided to go watch Letters to Juliet and eat Korean BBQ. But when we called him up, he was already eating! So we decided to just meet him up for movies. After school we were really hungry so we asked and waited for Ken & Ericka to finish the Science Bowl Meeting and off we went!

God, that was some good kbbq. I had a happy belly! Ken kept going! Ericka died. Jia Ying and I were satisfied. Really good service today!

Back to Lincoln Heights! Dropped off Ericka at the library then off to drop Ken off at work! He asked if we wanted a donut so we went into his store, AND HE BUSTED OUT A WHOLE BOX AND FILLED IT UP WITH 17 DONUTS! WTF KEN!?

Now to the adventure unplanned story! I was taking this road that Alan use to take me to go to Alhambra so that Jia Ying and I can watch Letters to Juliet. I guess I took a wrong turn. So we ended up getting lost and driving around. We came across this really nice looking park and decided to go check it out! We brought our donuts with us and played on the swing! Walked across the bridge. Lay down on the nice greeen grass. Walked around the park. Then off we went to drive around again.

We were going to go to Pasadena, but we realized that it was getting late and that we should start heading home. So I dropped Jia Ying off at home then I went home.

Damn it was such a random day! We decided that Fridays will be adventure days! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment