Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 5 of Summer

Today I met up with Judy then Brian to trade him a graduation ticket for wires. Judy, Johanna and I ended up going to McDonalds. Then Paula showed up. WTHHH ?! loll Walked around to find spray paint cans but we failed. We ended up walking to home depot. Woot woot for being 18! I can buy it! Bwahaha oh yeah and I bumped into Cecilia there too! :3 Funny thing is that she was buying paint too! After I took the bus home and I got off at the library and my aunt and mommy saw me so they gave me a ride home ! Yay!

Since I got home , daddy was helping me make my wings for Mercedes. He made it harder for me cause he cut up bamboo sticks =[

Mom: Come eat! What are you guys doing?
Dad: Making wings. Your daughter wants to fly

Graduation tomorrrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment