Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 1 of Summer

Marvin and Steven came up to LA to visit me today! But Steven didn't want to be in traffic no more, so they decided to go eat without me T.T. So then I decided to actually read what people wrote in my yearbook instead of just skimming through. They came to pick me up around 4:30 and we just walked around Chinatown. Then Marvin dropped me off at the GSA party. When I got there, after I said hi to everyone, Long was upset so I sat down and talked with him. OMG so I threw a balloon at Andy, and it backfired and hit me :( Heh he looked so cute looking like Arty from Glee (: Then cabinet presented gifts to the old cabinet and then seniors were presented gifts. Alright free condoms! xD Then We played celebrity & Mafia. After those games, Long and I were talking again and then we ended up going outside to talk. Poor Long, all I can tell you is think positive and have hope. Andy ended up giving me a ride home after instead of Tommy, I feel bad cause his mom was sick =/

No comments:

Post a Comment