Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

My Best Friend..

Honestly throughout my life, I've had many who I have called my best friend and eventually we're just friends. I don't know if i have a best friend. But I will talk about my first best friend.

Lily Ung

We first met in Preschool and have been in the same class together for a number of years until I had to leave Casterlar after 3rd grade. We were pretty much sisters and always together. I honestly don't remember a lot of what happened in elementary when we were younger, but I do remember getting the Student of the Year Award with you in 3rd grade.

It has been years since we spoke and we happen to bump into each other at the mall. From there on we talked, hung out, and made more memories in middle school. Although our first fight was because of a guy, I'm glad that you never left me.

Despite my selfish-ness and stubbornness, you were always there for me. I'm happy that we started school together, and now we're going to end school together. You've been with me for long long. From the first day of school, to elementary, to my first crush, to separation and reuniting, to my first boyfriend and all that I had to go through, to DDR, to anime, to teaching you how to use your first digi cam, to the point of wanting to give up but never letting each other fall, to our random talks, to our late night procrastination, to going to school together again, to senior year, to now. Even though we don't really hang out at school or outside of school, we're still so close and understand each other like a book. No matter what problems we have, we're always there for each other through thick and thin even if its the stupidest reason.

Lily, thank you for being a part of my life and never turning your back on me. We have the same goals and passion. We've been in each other lives for 14 years and still counting. Even though you'll be there and I'll be here, I'll really miss you. Heck what am I saying?!

Lily Ung, my first friend, my life long friendship, my first best friend, my sister. Do not be afraid of criticism when it comes to you're art. Do not fear what others think of you. Do not forget what you want in life. Most of all, do not forget this friendship.

L.I.L.Y. -- Lily, I Love You♥

P.S. Just cause I bullied you when we were younger and you bully me now, watch out! I will get back at youu! >]

No comments:

Post a Comment