Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 more days

High school is slowly coming to an end, and it still hasn't hit me yet.

Today I had my English final and I felt that I started off good, but ended up in a different directions. 2 hours was all I needed for that test!

Nutrition and 4th was pretty much running around getting signature for clearance form. WOOT WOOT FINALLY BEAT UNBLOCK ME ON ANDY'S ITOUCH! I AM HAPPY!

Afterschool we played Ping Pong and signed the holy ping pong paddle. We will frame that as the first ping pong cub cabinet. Oh man never give Chiara soda and ping pong together. tsk tsk. Finally played Zapata ! It was a tie cause he had papers to grade >[

Went to pick up cap and gown! Nope, still hasn't hit me yet. Babe came and we went to Chinatown to buy guitar strings and go to the park.

I am sleeepy. The end of high school still isn't hitting me yet, and I have yet to run around and take pictures and get people to sign my yearbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment