Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Spontaneous Adventures

John Marquez, it's funny how we met because of BlazBlue! You still owe me a new game! Possibly a PS3?! Hah I hope that the love between you and Rey last forever and ever (: SEE YOU AT AX?!

Yong Chen, You bitch! I hate that chair that I'm sitting on because of you! Hah my niggah! There are times where I wanna kick your ass or punch you in the face. But you're a fun guy to be around and I'm going to miss all those crazy times with you and niggah Rey! Good luck at UCSD! Maybe I'll join you in two years! (:
Niggah Reinardus Wilsen Ongawan! I HATE YOU ! THATS ALL I'M GOING TO SAY! Nah I'm just playing. Within the past year that we met, I'm glad that we got to know each other. Through the times where we really pissed each other off to the random shit that we're down to do, you're really a great friend. Not just a great friend but one of my closet that I can go to for anything. I'm sad that we barley got close this year, but hey UCR isn't that far! So you better drive back! Cause I'm not driving there to cook for you! Fasho KFC dinner to celebrate graduation! And this is my favorite picture of all time with your ugly black face! :D I wish you a happy marriage with John! :D
_______________________________________

So today after school, I was originally going to take the dash with Chiara to Chinatown and Jia Ying just because LOL. We ended up bumping into Ericka & Maggie on the dash. Then Jia Ying and I decided to go to Yogurtland with them! BUT we had to stop by Jia Ying's house to drop off her stuff. Aww I find it cute how Queenie went up to Jia Ying and said "Header Header! I finish my sentences!" LOL its cute how she can't say Heather (:

So on the way to the bus stop, we were just standing around, suddenly, this guy across the street was just standing behind this metal door in this building. He just put his hands on the door and just bangs on it and says screaming Hi. Jia Ying decided to wave back then he was all happy. Then he brought his doors to the door so that they can say hi. They were cute! Then he plugs in his guitar and starts playing. LOL wow Jia Ying twice in one day! Maggie and I said to ourselves to stay away from Jia Ying when we're in the middle of the streets because random strangers will start hitting on her (: We call him, Jesus guitar playing stranger.
We got to Yogurtland and Ericka treated for all of us. Thank You Ericka! Wow what a interesting convo we had. God I couldn't stop laughing so hard! From the diagonal line in a square to all my life to Jia Ying's imaginary friend etc. Hah Then we went next door to Starbucks to start studying. Freaken Jia Ying started talking cause she didn't bring work to do so I got distracted! I got a little reading done before my dad came to pick me up at least.

Whew I so needed today. It's the last week of high school and we realized that we missed out on so much. We could have had so many adventures after school and have study sessions etc. But it's ok, that's where college comes along! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment