Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day of High School

has come to it's end

So this morning, Seniors were suppose to get to school by 7 for graduation rehearsal or else "we won't be able to be apart of the real ceremony" Psh it was a waste of time. I was falling asleep in the aud. After "rehearsal" I went to my 2nd period for my math final. I felt like I knew what I was doing, but at the same time, I didn't. Hopefully I still pass the class with a C. Nutrition I just hung out in Zapata's room. Took pictures and signed more yearbooks. After that I went to 6th period to take my Astronomy final. Woot I was on a roll! Until it got to matching the Astronomers part. I was screwed =[ Other then that, I felt like I did good (: Hah so I asked Paulson to sign my yearbook, and after she came up to me and said that the hot pink covered with post-it's page was tempting to read. Freaken JiaYing! Hah but it was sweet what she wrote (: After school JiaYing, Ken, and I went to Cafe in the Heights. Damn they're so slow! We ordered first and we got our last! Went to Senior Awards Assembly and I got a silver medal.

After all that, I went to Judy's house just to hang out. Signed each other's yearbook, talked, went to Subway & Taco Bell/KFC, back to her house. Then I went to Asian Club Karaoke Night (:

Goodbye High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment