Saturday, April 10, 2010

World of Dance 2O1O



MÜS.I.C. (muse-i-see): noun-having the ability to express your inspiration.
Ex:
"The beauty in life is the muse i see to create dance"
-- Jabbawockeez

My day started off pretty cold! Anyways 514 picked me up near 1 [so much for 12:15 :p] and we headed off to lincoln. Steven texted us asking if we could pick up Julie & Long but we went to get gas first. Along the way we called Adam to ask if he wanted to go but he refused to answer our calls so we left him an angry voice message (: After we picked them up, we went to McDonalds for our traditional nuggets & sweet tea! Once we got to YUCA, we realized that they gave us bbq sauce instead of sweet & sour, so then Quynh demanded that we go back LOL. After MCD, ONWARDS TO WORLD OF DANCE!

Wow the ride there was crazy. Freaken Steven kept changing lanes! But once we hit traffic, fun was over but we got to eat our nuggets so it's all goood! xD [NOTE: I will only break my MCD diet for 514 cause it's tradition that we get it on our adventures!] LMFAO oh man our crazy conversation along the way xD Shut up Julie for rubbing into my face that I wore jeans instead of shorts! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

FINALLY we arrived at WOD! Freaken Steven and Alanna paid for our parking! We love you guys, but why would you ?! Met up with Danny just to say hi then went to pick up our tickets. Rawr they charged us $20 if we wanted to bring our camera's in. So Alanna paid for one, and we brought the rest back into the car *ahem. While waiting, WE CAN'T BELIEVE WE LET ROYAL FLUSH WALK RIGHT PASS BY US! T.T After Quynh & long came back, we went in to the arena. WAHHH SO PACKED! CHYEAAAH WE GOT TO MEET RYAN FENG FROM QUEST CREW!

Youth divison started off with Teen Groov. They got better since the last time I was in it hah. DAMN DANCE PRECISIONS.. what kind of parents would let their little wears dance and wear THAT! But they were pretty cute (: UNDERGROUD! Their theme is always cute! RAGE formers. WOW PRETTY DOPE! ROYAL FLUSH! CF DANCE ACADEMY WAS DOPE and had a cute theme (: Joey & Alex did good with Versastle Next Generation. JUNGLE BOOOOGIEEE ! FKJALFKJDSKLAJFLDJSLFDS

After Jungle Boogie performed, Steven, Alanna, Julie, and i decided to go start lining up for the meet and greet. Wow that line was freaken long! We took turns walking around and I finally bought this sweater that I've been dieing for! Steven bought the same RadisRad shirt that I have! LOL Anyways.. WTH $3 ENTRANCE FEE?! Nothing is free at this event! Atleast I got to meet Jungle Boogie, Hype 5.0, Blueprint Cru, and Royal Flush ! I wanted to meet Legacy too but he, Heavy Impact, and Strikers All Stars had to leave cause they were up to perform.

BACK TO THE UPPER DIVISION! Somewhere in the middle of this division, Poreotics appeared! :D Barkada Modern, TM, & V.ent killed it! Essence was sexyyyy! GRV GOT THE WHOLE CROWD STANDING! Instant Noodles were cute :3 BUT Sexy Boy Special was KLDSJFKLSADJFKLSDJFKLSDLKJFKLA DAMNNN ;D Quynh and I got all crazy when Movement Lifestyle was performing cause they're a bunch of choreographers that we like! Especially Quynh! ACADEMY OF VILLIANS WERE JAW DROPPING! HYPE5.0 were hella hype!

FINALLLLY THE SPECIAL APPEARANCE ARRIVED! JABBBAWOCKEEZ! AHH I FINALLY GET TO SEE THEM LIVE!

After their performance, it was the awards time and in result:
1st : GRV
2nd: Sexy Boy Special
3rd: Academy of Villians
I'm pretty happy bout the results !

After all that, we just chilled outside and then we headed off to the cars. Took some pictures. Failed at our jumping pictures but it's all goood! Got lost. Got home around 1 ish (: I swear I have so many idea's now for choreo! I GOTS TO DANCEEE!

i love my TingTongs(:
Thing 1, Thing 2, Chico, Spunks, & Sperm Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment