Monday, April 19, 2010

One of My Kind

I can say that my day was pretty good (: The only downfall was that Andy wasn't at school today ):

So first period we got our chapter 11A test back and I got a 16/22. Man I shouldn't have rushed in the end and went with my instinct with a couple of questions instead of thinking twice!

Sub for second period and we had this graph thingy to do. It came out to be a fish! Cathy was just hating on my 'over-achieving' color (:

For nutrition we had a little surprise party for Ken! I hope you enjoyed your gifts, cake, and male stripper :D

Third period we started reading Chapter 6 of the Brave New World. After I finished reading part1, I went to sleep :P After class Lily was molesting my arm man! >;o

Woot woot! Sub for forth period! Julie and I gave sat around on the stage and started dancing a little. But the sub said our music was "too loud" so we stopped =.= We just wen to sit on the couch and she was seducing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Asian club! Sang happpy birthday to Ken. Went on with the meeting. Pretty short I think. Went to Paulson's and watched the guys practice science bowl questions.

Zapata wanted me to go help Barbers [?] again. I stopped by Brewers just to talk with him and Jia Ying just to kill time. Talked bout future plans and prom.
Brewer: Who you going with?
Me: Andy
Brewer: You guys are back together or what?
Me: Yeah :3
Brewer: Oh ok just checking. Good couple
:DDDD

Damn I swear Barbers had so much paperwork for me to grade and put into the computer! She even made a list for me :o It's not that bad though. At least I have something productive to do. And now Zapata is sharing me with her. So M.W.& Fri I'm in her room and Tuesdays & Thursday I'm in Zapata's. Funnnnnnnn

Astronomy pretty much made my day :D We played a review game and our team won with 11 points! Hey batta batta! Oh man the sudden death round for 2nd place was intense! I really don't know if I'm ready for the midterm tomorrow >< After class Paulson was telling me bout how she wished she knew me before because I'm "so competitive, determined, and quick with my answers when I want something" Paulson, you don't know how much I wish I went to Lincoln before either! Funnny thing in our conversation was that she asked me bout Andy too.
Paulson: Now are you two still rebuilding your friendship or good friends or
Me: Oh we're still together :D
Paulson: Oh ok you two are such lovely people and so cute together :D

Wheeeeeeee ~

How was YOUR day? (:

Train - Hey, Soul Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment