Sunday, April 18, 2010

Priorities

Cause I'm getting my act back together and there are many things I must do even though I don't want to.

Accomplished:

- Prom Tickets
- Prom Dress
- Sign up for Summer School @ ELAC

Need to do:
- Study for AP Exam [May13]
[x] study books
[] practice exams
- Make sure I'm passing my classes with C's at least [June]
[] ap econ
[x] precal
[x] h modern lit
[x] adv dance
[x] service
[x] astronomy
- Corsage & Boutonniere [May7]
- Save $ for Grad Night! [June]
- Start on Odin Sphere Cosplay [MOST IMPORTANT] [July]
[x] body suit
[] wings
[] contacts
[] crossbow
[x] wig
[] fabric
- Save $400-$500 for AX [July]
- Figure out which classes to take @ ELAC [July]
[not for sure yet]
[] 001 - ELEMENTARY CHINESE I (UC:CSU) 5.00 UNITS
[] 001 - INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN ANATOMY UC:CSU) 4.00 UNITS
[] 001 - PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS I (UC:CSU) 3.00 UNITS
[] 001 - INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY (UC:CSU) 3.00 UNITS
[] 275A - PHARMACOLOGY PART I 1.00 UNITS
[] 275B - PHARMACOLOGY PART II 1.00 UNITS
[] figure it out!
- Start on Pokemon Cosplay [2ND MOST IMPORTANT COSPLAY!] [July]
- Spend as much time with Andy after AP Exams & all those other stuffers before college~ ♥

Future Plans
A - UC if appeal accepts me [Irvine or LA]
B - Community then UCSD/UCLA/UCI
After.. UCSF or UCSD for Grad
Major: Pre-Pharmacy

Present
Take as much GE classes then transfer!
Main 3 schools: UCSD / UCLA / UCI

I CAN DO THIS!

dear summer, please come by faster please and thank you (:

2 comments: