Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have issues

and I tend to blog a lot.

Today I went to watch Versastyle perform at Inner-City Arts. They did a fantastic job! There's still a variety forms of dance that I still have to learn. After while taking questions and introducing the dancers, apparently a bunch of them went/are attending UCLA. Julie asked how did they balance out work, school, etc. And we were giving the most inspiring answer ever
1) You gotta love what you do.
2) Be organized
After talking with a couple of the dancers, I think that if I had to go to a CC and transfer, I'd go to UCLA. For one, it has a good Pre-Pharmacy program and two, it has a good dance program as well. I know that I told myself I would never abuse my passion for dance but, I want to increase my techniques. I want to keep dancing. UCSD and UCI have good medical programs, but what is there to do around the area? I know I wanted to get away from home but, I think I'm going back to my goals as a kid. Go to UCLA and now since I got older, I want to go to UCSF for Grad school, or just stay in LA. But I don't like Norcal, so maybe stay in LA or finish Grad school in San Diego. Who knows what I'll do later on in life. Life goes on. I can't just sit here and cry. I need to tell myself to don't hold back. Just do it. This time, I'm not selfless. I want to be selfish.

Hmm 3 blogs in one day, bad Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment