Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Having a Bad Day

To start off, my morning started with my dad being an ass. The usual pointless lectures.

In the morning, I pissed off because I was being put into a problem that I have nothing to do with. First of all, I already told everyone I don't care what goes down because i just want to have fucken fun at prom. If you want to switch table then ok whatevers. Just don't put me into your damn problems. Yes she did just jump right into it but you're the one who doesn't want them both. Don't fucken say I'm the middleman here. I already told you in the beginning. I'm not getting involved.

First period was whatevers. My grade dropped down to a D again because of that freaken pop quiz. Shit I'm tired of hearing you giving your damn attitude.

GREAT ANOTHER POP QUIZ. Atleast I Aced it. FUCKEN SHIT WHY ARE YOU FUCKEN COMPLAINING ABOUT WHY WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE SO MANY FUCKEN TEAMS. IF YOU WANNA FUCKEN KNOW JUST ASK YOUR COACH TO ASK DENNIS. IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKEN BUSINESS AND DON'T FUCKEN ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT. IF YOU WANT TO BITCH ABOUT IT, DONT FUCKEN COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT IT. JUST BECAUSE I'M ON FUCKEN COMMITTEE DOESN'T MEAN I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING.

The rest of the day I was chill.

Julie is selling me her AX badge for a cheaper price cause she knew that B fucken screwed me over without telling me till after they raised the price.

After school I went to chill with Judy and just ranted to her.

At work, it was either I didn't grab it in time or she let let go early, so we spilled soda all over me, Michelle, and the carpet. WHY THE FUCKEN ARE YOU SAYING "FREAKEN JENN SPILLED SODA ALL OVER THE CARPET" HEY I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GRAB IT IN TIME OR SHE LET IT GO EARLY IT WAS A FUCKEN ACCIDENT OK? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING EVERYONE ITS MY FUCKEN FAULT HUH?

After work Jenn picked me up and gave me boba milk tea. Went to Glendale Mall to look for dresses but failed. After we ate In N Out! Yumm!

FUCKEN AYY MAN! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BRINGING THIS UP NOW WHEN YOU KNOW I'M TRYING FUCKEN HARD NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT? IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS OK? DON'T NEED TO FUCKEN REMIND ME OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN LATER. I ALREADY SAID WHAT EVER HAPPENS FUCKEN HAPPENS OK? DON'T FUCKEN TELL ME TO STOP NOW. IT'S ALREADY EXPECTED.

fklsdjflkadjsklfjklsdjfklasdjflkdslkfjsdlkfjlksdj

i'm trying really hard to hide how much i'm stressing out. but everything that's going on is really pushing me to the point where i'm ready to snap any moment.

it's my fucken senior year and i don't intend on ending it with your fucken shit.

FUCK

1 comment:

  1. Calm down, Jen. I don't like this side of you. It's quite scary. ):

    ReplyDelete