Saturday, April 24, 2010

IP Basketball Tournament 2O10


YUCA #1 Novice took 1st Place!
&
YUCA #3 Novice took 3rd Place!

Oh man I was late this morning because daddy was arguing with me bout driving his van. Why are you bitching at me because I'm just barley backing up? When do you ever give anyone a fucken chance?

Arg so we just set up and I went to my assigned assignment. While registering people, I started singing to Lena just because :3 I was in a singing mood. Oh man hectic drama with LAGBC that we had to fix quickly. Opening ceremony took longer then we expected. AND NOW THE GAMES BEGINS!

Our first game wasn't until later so I got to chill. By the time it was our turn, it was against JYC! Wow what a dirty game! Jaddis and I went at it and I ended up on the floor. It's ok! It's basketball! We're suppose to get hurt! Yay we won our game with 40 points!

Our next game wasn't until after lunch so I went to watch the intermediate games. Wahhh so many people to serve for lunch! I barley got time to warm up for the 3 pointer contest! D; 30 seconds is pretty short now that I think about it. I one made one shot but it's all good. I think catching the ball and passing it back to it's position was more fun when I was helping out with the advance/intermediate 3 point contest. Whew worked a sweat! I'm just glad that we had 3 more games till our game against YUCA#2. So I got to watch more of the intermediate game and rest.

GAME TIME! Wahhh it was such an intense game! I don't remember the score, but we won! which mean's we got a win win! which means we have a chance of placing for first! Depending on who has the next highest score. And that happened to be UPP. :o

The play-offs wasn't going to happen until a couple of more games so more time to relax! I think YUCA#3 had to play another team for 3rd I just forgot who. While talking to a few people, they were complaining bout how we're "too good" and cheating. WTF how are we cheating? Honestly, if you're cheering for your team and "distracting" other teams, that is not cheating. It's like how some people scream AHH at other players on the court. How is it cheating? It's you who controls how to stay focus or not. And how are we "too good"? It's freaken novice and it's called practice. But does that mean that we're goood? No. Does being aggressive bother you so much? HELLLO IT'S FREKAEN BASKETBALL! YOU WILL GET FUCKEN HURT. Finally it was our turn to play against UPP. It's crazy how all the players on UPP played throughout the whole tournament because they didn't have any subs. I was impressed. This game was crazy. At first it was head to head on the points. They it started to get a little dirty with the fouls. It was like every minute or so there was a whistle for a foul LOL. Eventually we started scoring like crazyy! There was this one time when I had the ball and this guy was going after me and WAH BAM! I got slapped in the face! Oh basketball you're such a dirty sport. WE WON THE GAME! WHOOOO FIRST PLACE! WOOT WOOOOT!

After I walked with Andy to Young Nak gym to watch the advance game. There was only one game left, so we decided to go back to Downey. Final game against Young Nak & Barrio Actions. i swear these people are crazy players :o

Award ceremony! FUCK MAN I'M TIRED OF YOUR FUCKEN ATTITUDE THAT YOU'VE BEEN GIVING ALL DAY. THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN'T FUCKEN REVOLVE AROUND YOU. Banquet! was alright.

Overall my day was good. I'm proud of my team! Team work baby! Happy Birthday Hoang! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment