Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Midnight Rants

Person1: What rights do you have to tell me what to do? I'm sorry that I'm not good enough to get into a UC but why are YOU comparing ME to YOUR life? What rights do you have to tell me to work, dance, and have a boyfriend? Just because you're fucken up, doesn't mean I don't know how to balance things out. And who said that you can talk bout my family death like that huh? You did not know who I was and what I have to deal with back then. You barley got to know me this year. SL, I'm not the lazy one who's giving up on myself. I know what I'm doing and I know what I want. I know you're only telling me to drop some stuff so that I can get some sleep instead of staying up late, but sacrifices must be made. I can do this. Don't tell me to fucken give up.

Person2: DW, wtf is your problem? I'm sorry that I don't see you in that way. I already had my mind set on him when you walked into my life. You have no rights to say I can do better because I am happy where I am and I am proud to be with him for who he is. You don't know him. Nor do you know me. You barley met me for a few hours. You don't know my everyday lifestyle. You don't know my past. You don't know me. Better yet, you have no rights on trying to change my mind. Leave me alone! Stop telling me to go to you. Why would I want to go to you when I am happy where I am? I've told you millions of time my reasons to why I want to be with him and honestly, you can't compare. I don't give a damn what you say because you don't know him and you don't know me. If I were to compare, I'm way out of your league.

Person3: W, WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF EVERYTHING?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING?! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING JUST FUCKEN GO FOR IT! WHO'S STOPPING YOU? Oh wait, let me help you there, YOURSELF. You're always thinking so negative. AND you're so freaken nosey! I mean, I love you and all but.. sometimes I want my own personal space.

Person4: Y, COMPLAIN AND YELL ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WILL FUCKEN SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT! I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU LONG ENOUGH AND YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT AFRAID TO SNAP ON YOU.

I am done for now! Good Night!

Btw, babe got me a smoothie during 2nd, and everyone was jealous. I felt happpy cause that was the first time I made a whole class jealous :3 ♥

2 comments: