Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello Stranger

Today, after school, while waiting for the bus, two men were talking about relationships. One guy was talking about his is very stable and smooth while the other talks about how his girl is always complaining and unappreciative of everything he's done for her. The man with the unstable relationship asks me for my opinion.

Guy: Hey do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Yeah
Guy: How long has it been?
Me: About 2 1/2 months?
Guy: Oh that's nice and has it been going smoothly?
Me: Yes
Guy: You're only in high school right?
Me: Yes
Guy: Going off to college soon?
Me: Yes
Guy: *ask me a bunch of questions
Me: Yes
Guy: You have a lucky man, not a lot of girls are like you. Make sure he holds on to you for a very long time. Let me tell you one thing. People say that after high school , no one ever last and they just let go of everything so easily. Make sure to keep fighting because my girl and I are struggling a lot, but I'm still willing to fight to make it work and I can tell that you're a strong fighter already.

All I could tell myself was "live in the present"

I don't want to think about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment