Friday, April 9, 2010

Life is..

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

WHEW! it's finally friday! I swear this week felt like it was never going to end! Ok well duh eventually it would, but it felt pretty long.

Nothing interesting really happened this week. For all I can remember is trying to finish math hw LOL I swear I've been flipping all over the place just trying to finish a couple of problems! Damn you identities! Believe it or not, that's all I've been doing on my free time! Me? Jenn? Actually trying in math? And not sleeping on my free time?! I SWEAR IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! I'm thinking of going to Central Library sunday if I don't finish my work so that I won't get distracted. I need a buddy.

World of Dance tomorrow! I'm pretty excited because I haven't seen a dance competition since Fusion O8 I believe. This time I'm going with people who are really into dance too! EVEN MORE EXCITING!

Besides that, I hope my back doesn't ruin my day tomorrow. Damn you muscle knots!

Oh yeah, and I raised my AP Econ grade to a C so I'm pretty happy about that. I really neeed to start reviewing for the AP exam and read ahead so that I will know what he's talking bout in class.

After school I mailed in my appeal! Walked with Vincent H. since I was going over next door. Today I went to visit Judith and Teresa. YAY she cooked for me! I miss being feed by her everyday :[ Anyways it was pretty chill. Had a little catch up, and since we got too into our convo, we didn't go get ice cream :[

Basketball practice was pretty good. My lip went numb again LOL

I am in neeed of sleeep!

I want to watch The Last Song :[

No one calls anymore, everyone just text messages >[

This week, I'm feeling rather .. ehh. But maybe that's because I'm tired and pushing myself in school. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. the next time we hangout, we need to get some ice cream to make up for friday! LOL

    "you have reached the age where you can't grow anymore!"

    i miss bringing you food everyday too & our crazy weird moments in 2nd period <3

    ReplyDelete