Tuesday, February 16, 2010

kill me now!


Hi Maggie! ^^

I ended up staying up late to finish homework.

Luckily, my dad is nice enough to drop me off at school now that I have 0 period. I was like a walking zombie this morning ._.

So I decided to keep my 7 classes because the benefit of me having a 0 period is that my dad will drive me to school and i get to stretch and the benefit of me staying in astro is that I get to go star gazing! :D

Class was all the same old ordinary day stuff.

Except I was really at the point of passing out today because I was really tired T.T Maybe I am putting too much on myself..

I fell asleep at work though ._.

Trinh: Did Andy ask you to marry him?!
-- woahhhhhhhhhhhh we're far from that! LOLL

Andy is taking his driving test tomorrow! Good luck! (:

Ehh.. I feel left out of PKC now..

So I had this dream where I collapsed and it indicates..
To dream that you collapse, indicates that you are pushing yourself too hard. You have lost sight of your goals and what you need to accomplish. You may also be having difficulties trusting your own judgment and decisions.

Lately I've been catching myself saying to myself "I don't want to do it anymore"

Fact: my boyfriend is so cheesy it makes him cuter then he already is (:
Me (9:19:58 PM): lmfao ok cause i call victor kim my number 2 boyfriend
Andy (9:20:02 PM): it's not like i'd want to stop you
Andy (9:20:03 PM): xD
Andy (9:20:06 PM): okay
Me (9:20:46 PM): i think youd want to kill my number one, andy hu, cause it's him and not you (:
Andy (9:21:42 PM): D: gosh
Andy (9:21:46 PM): that's baddd
Andy (9:21:50 PM): i cant commit suicide
Andy (9:21:54 PM): it'll break my girlyfriend's heart
Andy (9:21:59 PM): and my ghost couldn't live with that


ZOMG! SO BEAUTIFUL! VICTOR KIM! <3 XD

2 comments: