Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Years Eve!

Damn I was having a really nice sleep until my sister walked into my room to slap me to get up around 7:30am T.T

I pretty much just spent my morning cracking the shells off the shrimp, cutting it in middle, and ripping off the intestines. Sounds fun right? :D

edit//10:22pm
Ok so after I finished helping around the house, I headed out to Chinatown. Damn i was lucky that I made it to the bus stop or else Dennis would have killled me! Once we all met up, we went to go buy the shirts then we headed out to Downtown Fashion District. After Dennis dropped us of, Trinh got Henry, Gerry, & I bacon wrapped hotdog! Yumm! So goood! We went to buy fabric and they dropped me off at home.

Once I got home, my dad gave me the "you're in trouble"face o__o But it turned out that he wanted me to walk over to my uncle's house to deliever the red envelopes so my sister could pass them out. It was nice seeing my family again (: But while looking at all the family portraits.. it's not the same as it use to be anymore..

I was bout to head out to buy some more stuff for dance, but then my cousins ended up taking me to the mall. My aunt ended up buying me the purple nike dunks that I wanted :o I pulled out the cash, she pulled out the card. Damn it. I felt bad so gave her the money. We argued for a while so I ended up paying $30 and she paid $40 .___.


I fell asleep in the car and woke up at a unknown place .___. It turned out to be my uncle's side of the family's place lol. I didn't really stay long cause I knew my parents would want me home since my mommy cooked this morning. But when I got home, they didn't care cause parents were sleeping, sisters were doing their own thing, and grandma was just watching tv LOL


DAMN I LOVE HER CHOREO! This is my type of dance (;

1 comment: