Monday, February 8, 2010

half way there

Today is the 1st day of the 2nd semester of senior year. We're almost there guys!

Classes:
1 - Ap Econ ;; Zapata
2 - Precal ;; Romero-Flores
3 - H Modern Lit ;; De Pauw
4 - Adv Ballet ;; Fernandez
5 - Service ;; Zapata
6 - Work Experience ;; Ayala

I'm thinking of changing my 6th period cause I don't want to have to be at school by 7:15 every Wednesday T.T plus I don't even go home and I have 2 hours to kill before work. Idk maybe I'll just spend it cleaning Brewers room everyday for 6th.

I actually love my classes because now I have classes with more people that I know! So I'm hoping that 2nd semester will be pretty dope. (:

I'm like in like with dance now! I'm reallly excited to do the spring showcase! (:


edit//11:11pm
Sometimes I just lose hope..
Sometimes I feel like I'm not trying hard enough..
Sometimes I just don't know what to do..
Sometimes I don't know what to believe..
Sometimes I should just stop..
Sometimes I can't hold it in..
Sometimes I just have to let it out..
Sometimes I just want to _______________ ..

how silly of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment