Friday, February 5, 2010

finals: day 3

Precal & H Geography

So pretty much today felt like a let down.. My day began with not finishing my math hw & unable to even make my cheat sheet [yes thi
s was allowed during my final]. Also I woke up late, but since my mommy wanted me to eat, my dad didn't mind driving me to school.

AHHH rain! Me no likey the rain. Especially walking in the rain in the morning.

Precal. I would have to say a couple of the prob
lems weren't that bad. But at the same time.. I don't feel confident that I passed :/ Apparently when I fell asleep, Kevin Dang was changing my songs on my iPod to see if i would wake up, but I never did lol.

Nutrition. Went to Zapata's to check my grade. I have to say that it was one of those lucky moments that guessing and actually taking my time on the final got me a good grade. Although, when Zapata was telling us bout how he suspected that some people cheated in1st period, it kinda put me down cause lately I've been getting good scores on the test and I just get the feeling that he feels that I cheated cause that fucken [no name] dumbass was looking at the answers around where I was sitting. In all honesty, I just wanted to pass the class with atleast a C. Is it really that surprising that my scores have been up? Shiet I may be a lazy ass but that doesn't make me a total dumbass.


H Geography. We finished our extra credit power point and presented it. Rey and i checked our grades and we were reallly close to an A. So we begged Verdon and gave him many reasons to why we should get an A and he gave it to us (: I got a "Student demonstrates enough determination and deserves the extra credit." Fasho.

After school. Damn people lag alot! Anyways so I decided to wait for Andy Le so we can walk to practice together since everyone else went to do their own thing. When we started walking, he ditched me for Tiffany >;o so I ended up walking by myself for a while. Eventually Andy Hu somehow caught up to me and we just walked to dance.

Dance Practice. Damn was I on crack or what? LOL i felt like a rubber band while stretching! Dancing around & bouncing off the wallls! Ok maybe not. Oh man.. why must you change almost EVERYTHING in the routine when we have such a short amount of time? I can honestly say I love it and that we can do it. But that would only work if we had more time. I love how I can take out my stress while dancing. Although.. I need a serious massage as of right now .___.

Volleyball. Man I can't serve to save my life! At least I'm slowly getting better at it. So since not a lot of people showed up, while we were playing a game, I got to be "THE BOY" on the team because Henry was the only guy and we rather get us to our players then use other people. Dennis got me gender confused cause he forgot that he made me a guy and didn't tell the refs. So that point was so ours! Anyways we won the game (:

I received a rejection letter from California State University, Fullerton. Oh wells I didn't really wanna go there either (:

& when it's the perfect moment, you're too scared to say anything, but when you plan on it, things don't go to way you plan. lesson learned. the unexpected and unplanned moments will always be the moments where you gotta let go of your fears.

Fuck. This whole finals drama is .. no comment..

"You’re the only one I talk to who really knows me tells me shows me that it’s enough sometimes just to be myself"

julie (11:10:10 PM): LMFAO
julie (11:10:13 PM): NICE JENN
julie (11:10:20 PM): good thing u got those cute expressions.
julie (11:10:20 PM): LOL
julie (11:10:27 PM): even... when you're mad
julie (11:10:28 PM): HAHAHAHA
bobasaur (11:10:30 PM): . . .
-- ohhh Julie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment