Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Years & Valentine's Day!

Andy: Hey. Will you be my Valentines?! I'm awfully desperate and out of options.
Me: lol options? who do i have to fight now!?
Andy: No one :3 but i'm still desperate
-- loll isn't he so cute?! :D be jealous (:
Dear Andy,
I know it has only been 3 days, but the amount of time that it took for us to grow closer together has been crazy. It was like a game. A very complicated game that I wanted to keep playing. A game that took time and patience. From "what the hell?! wanna fight?!" to "hello there how was your day? (:" I can honestly say that I never expected any of this to happen but it did and everything that has happened is no regret. They're all like a piece of puzzle, or a new chapter in my life. There were a lot of times where I wanted to give up but you'd always pick me back up and believed that I could do it. You were always there to listen and turn my frowns upside down with your lame self. You're full of surprises and always keeps me guessing. You can say or do the smallest thing ever and it'll keep me giggling all day long. Your hugs are what I look forward to every time because I never want to let go and they're my favorite type of hugs. I'm glad that I waited, because you're someone that I never knew existed anymore. I was at the point where I started to believe that times like these only happen in dreams. I sound so cheesy. Happy Valentines Day Boyfriend(: <3
edit//10:31pm
Me thinking I had to be home because it was Chinese New Years, I made no plans! So when I woke up in the afternoon, I thought to myself.. "wait, why didn't they yell at me to get up early?" Then I realized that we weren't going to do anything! So I went online and Rey IM's me to tell me to go buy ballons. I was like WTHHHH?! I gave in eventually and went to do the mission with them!

Little Tokyo. Met up with Rey & Anthony, and guess what? We were all wearing purple, black, and white! LOL I swear it was unplanned! So then we headed up to the garden and found this tent where we hid the gooods! Finally Yong arrived so we went to hide! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MAN! YONG YOU OWE US (: After all that was done, we just camera whore and went our separate ways. Got on the train, met up with Julie & Wilson. Julie failed. She went to the other side LOL

Pasadena. Walked to the movies, got tickets to Valentine's Day, ate, then went into the movies (: HONESTLY I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE! FILLED WITH CUTE STUFF, COMEDY, SAD STUFF, ohhhh man I cried because it made me feel so happpy ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (; After we went to get some Coldstone and headed to the train station. The whole time there we were just dancing :P. Damn we were laughing so hard we looked like we were drunk :o Man we had a lot of goood laughs today! :D We got off at little tokyo and they waited with me for my bus (:

Julie: I GOT THIS STAIN ON MY SHIRT GOT THIS STAIN ON MY SHIRT!
*minutes later..
Julie: I GOT THIS STAIN OFF MY SHIRT GOT THIS STAIN OFF MY SHIRT!

Wilson: WUD UP?!
Julie: OW
Jenn: YOU MAD?!So I would have to say that my Valentine's Day was pretty dope! Even though I didn't get to spend it with Andy, but it's alll goood (:

"you love that person, for all their good, and bad."
-- Valentine's Day

4 comments: