Thursday, February 25, 2010

honestly


What's really keeping me in this "family" ?

To me.. it seems that the only thing that is keeping this bond together is cosplay.

I love you guys and all.. but don't assume that I would never try to find time to hang out.

At least ask and understand that I just don't have the time and money as much as you do.

PKC, I did not totally delete cosplay out of my life but tell me, if i were to, would we still have this bond?

Or will I just be "kicked out" just because I don't do it anymore?

When was the last time any of you guys asked how have I been or what I have been up to lately?

In fact, when was the last time YOU talked to me first instead of ME having to have to talk to you first?

Dear Mom, Dad, & Sister, tell me.. who do you consider a PKC now?

I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment