Tuesday, February 9, 2010

changed classes

0 - Dance ;; Fernandez
1 - Ap Econ ;; Zapata
2 - Precal ;; Romero-Flores
3 - H Modern Lit ;; De Pauw
4 - Adv Ballet ;; Fernandez
5 - Service ;; Zapata
6 - Astronomy ;; Paulson

Gah I realize that now I have to get up around 5 or 5:30am everyday. Eee 8 hours of school. Am I crazy or and I just insane? I'm only taking these extra classes because I want to raise my GPA. Plus I want the extra dance and I want to learn bout the stars (: So it shouldn't be that bad right?

Watch give me a few weeks and I might start complaining :p

But I gotta step up my game and do better in school. I told my mommy a few years ago that I won't graduate with a silver medal like my sister did. I told her I'll do better then her and graduate with gold [3.5+ GPA]

Reminder: Inform colleges bout my change in classes.

Rain rain rain! Why must you pour down on me :[ LIGHTING! Was pretty! After the rain as the sun was setting.. beautiful sky (:

I love it when it's sunny and raining at the same time!

Hmm Valentines Day.. never had a really special or memorable one. This year seems like everyone has someone or have ideas of what they wanna do for someone or taking out someone. Eh whatevers. It's just another ordinary day.

Jealousy is coming back..

No comments:

Post a Comment