Thursday, February 11, 2010

Andy Hu(:


it started with 'Ey Girl' about a year ago
that eventually faded away
months later, it suddenly came back
but i was still unsure
homecoming came around the corner
and the spark came back
time grew with riddles & unclear signs
unsure of what was on your mind
a new year began
and you were worth the wait
(:

My day started off with no 0 period! Which meant I got to sleep in! That lead to me over sleeping a little and missing my bus T.T My dad was upset so when he dropped me off, I was early and told him to just drop me off at McDonalds because I wanted some sweet tea (: After that I went to 711 because I knew my hungry tummy would growl at me during 2nd period.

I arrived to school pretty early still. At least Sophia was there! We just sat around and was singing to every music playing on her laptop. "Call me Mr. Flintstones I can make your bed rock (;"

Ap Econ. Went to the computer lab to work on service learning project. I already finished so i just helped Ashley and rolled around with the car :p

Precal. Yumm candy :P

H Modern Lit. zZz I fell asleep reading :x

Ballet. Teacher wasn't there so we just sat around and talked. Julie scares me sometimes! Jk love you baby (: But yeah we had a interesting conversation! It made me realize how much more Julie and I can relate! (:

Service. Walked around lol

Astronomy. Began working on lab books. The class doesn't seem that bad. I guess it was cause of all those stories I heard bout Paulson that made me worry. But maybe that was cause they weren't really interested in the class either LOL

After school. Jack in the box. 500 days of summer. finallllllly (:

2112010♥

No comments:

Post a Comment