Friday, December 31, 2010

2010!

Well I went to sleep around 9 and just woke up again so now I'm not sleepy but I am pretty hungry. Hmm what can I say bout the year? I actually thought this year was pretty memorable. It had it's crazy ups and downs..
  • graduating high school
  • getting with the guy that I spent trying to go after and ending up being with for 8 months
  • getting my license
  • my first car
  • first drink
  • first time clubbing
  • finally getting my Disneyland annual pass
  • gradnight
  • finally being able to go to six flags with yuca
  • spent a lot of time being sick, infected, or visiting the doctor
  • making new friends
  • losing friends
  • starting off college
  • sneaking around
  • sleepovers
  • getting a job as a promoter
  • going on dates and never getting call backs
  • getting screwed over
  • getting used
  • getting taken for granted
  • dyeing my hair
  • spending money like mad
  • crazy cosplay photoshoots
  • unable to dance for a few months because i screwed up my leg
  • senior prom
  • standing up to my dad
  • lying to myself half of the year
  • crazy mental break downs
  • seeing Kwogie again
  • world of color!
  • credit card
  • choreographer for yuca modern and traditional
  • speeding ticket
  • parking ticket
  • isa 2010
  • world of dance pomona and san diego
  • wrong choices
  • doing a bunch of random little surprises for people
  • mhmm korean bbq
heck this list goes on! Well it's time for us to end the year and I will be spending it at Disneyland! Maybe I'll kiss my little sister on New Years! Just kidding she might hit me o.o 2010 you have drove me insane but you have done me well!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment