Sunday, December 12, 2010

Surprise Surprise!








I pretty much spent my day at the mall with Ray and Yong. Before we left, I dropped off some thai tea for Peter because he was telling me bout how he's so tired out from finals so I thought I'd buy some boba for him (:

While at the mall, we pretty much walked around and bumped into a bunch of people.While we were at In-N-Out, we saw Paula, Julie, and Maggie so we ended up hanging out with them for a bit. We walked around the mall and then I get a call from Cathy saying that she needed to talk to me and Kelly. So I left the mall asap thinking it was a emergency and dropped of Ray & Yong.

I came home, and walked into my room to find Kelly, Cathy, and Judy. WTF?! They surprised me with a rose, 2 Stitch dolls, pizza, chips, ice cream, and movies! They just popped up with random things one at a time! Hah. They pretty much did all this and lied to me on the phone because they thought I needed some cheering up. Thanks guys. I really did (: P.S. Thanks for taking over my bed guys.

Today I was pretty much careless. I didn't really feel like talking or taking my time to look around the mall. I actually felt like being alone today. While Rey and Yong were shopping at Urban Outfitters, I went out to watch the Winter Wonderland show. It reminded me of Disneyland except I didn't get the same feeling. I looked at myself today and told myself that I'm starting to look like a completely different person. I guess today I just felt kinda out of it cause it's the holidays again and I hate to admit this but, I feel lonely now a days..

No comments:

Post a Comment