Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DAY 02 - One girl who means alot to you.

One girl who means a lot to me? Obviously this would be Judy Wong! I spend almost every day with her! Sometimes every night! Heck I even fall asleep on her when she's talking to me x) What can I say bout this girl? She's been there for me since we first met in my room! She'd make me lunch or bring random snacks for me to school, well.. when I still went to Verdugo.. But anyways! She accepts me even though I've done wrong. She doesn't think of me any more of less. She still sees me as the same person! She's patient with me. Hell this girl is pretty much my girlfriend LOL I love her till death do us part! :D Now let's go to Disneyland!

1 comment:

  1. You make me shed happy tears! :D
    I miss Disneyland. I should have overdrafted my card some more and you should have skipped your finals, just so we could go to DISNEYLAND together again and get the chills from the World of Colors! I love you girlfriend <3

    ReplyDelete