Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DAY 01 - One guy who means alot to you.

Mhmm currently I don't know. Guys in my life comes and go. One moment we'd be close, next gone.

Family wise.. I wouldn't say my dad and I are on good terms right now.

Relationship wise.. I'm not seeing or dating anyone right now.

Friend wise.. Ehh I really don't know. I guess I have people here and there. But none that actually stick with me.

But let's pick someone to talk about! Twinnie! So recently Peter and I declared ourselves as twins, but we all know that I'm the cuter one! :D Poor twinnie has been suffering with finals and all that what not but he still makes the time to talk to me and listen to me talk about the most randomest weirdest things ever! Hah I love you twin! Anyways! Why does he mean a lot to me? Cause he owes me boba duh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment