Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yay first blog post of the new year! So pretty much I ended 2010 at Disneyland and started 2011 at Disneyland!

This morning, my ear was giving me the biggest pain ever! So I decided to go look for food so that I can take advil. Mommy made me noodles (: After we all got up and got ready, we headed out for Disneyland around 11:30am. By the time we got there, the first thing we did was get Molina and Salina's Annual passes. Yay now I can go with them when I'm bored! Aileen ended up upgrading her's to premium. We went over the California Adventures in order to get tickets for World of Color then headed back to Disneyland to spend time with Aileen and Mithun since they were leaving early.

We were going to ride Space Mountain but the line was hella long! So we ended up meeting up with my parents and eating. Damn my dad beasted that turkey leg! Then we went to ride it's a small world and watched a little bit of the Christmas parade. After that I think we went on the tea cup ride and then to the mad hatters store! I got myself a sorcerer Mickey ear :D After we were going to ride Indiana Jone but line was too long so we went on the Jungle cruise. Mom and dad ended up riding the Mark Twain boat without us cause we were too late so we went to wait for the Christmas parade. Man people are so rude! The parade was so pretty! The floats lite up!

Aileen and Mithun left before the parade, so after we went over to California Adventure! Molina and I dragged my dad onto California Screaming! The first thing he said was "this is going to be the longest rollercoaster of my life" After the ride, he was done! Hah! So Molina and I went to Tower of Terror! Omg I'm having more and more fun every time I ride it! We met up with my parents and Salina after to eat dinner. After dinner, we went to wait in line for World of Colors.. THEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE SHOW! I can never get tired of that show! Always brings a smile to my face! And somehow.. Howard manages to find me in a crowd of many people! He got to meet my little sisters and parents (: We went to watch Laserman at elecTRONica after then chilled at a store for a bit. Molina, Salina, and I ended up buying Disney Sing It for the Wii ! And I ended up buying more vinymations :P Eventually, we headed back to Disneyland to find a spot for the count down!

I ended up meeting up with Ron, Ana, and Diana for the countdown! It was hard getting up there! Kathy and Wil eventually showed up! We pretty much danced the last hour of 2010. The fireworks was just plain too beautiful! I kinda wish I had someone there with me.. oh wells. Anyways! After the countdown we went to buy drinks and had our restroom break! Then I went to meet up with Aileen, Mithun, and Molina to give them their Space Mountain fast pass while Me, Kathy, Ron, and Wil went to ride Matterhorn! So much better at night! BUT it was hella freezing! Then we went back to the store.. Ron and Kathy each picked out a vinylmation box for me.. AND RON GOT ME STITCH! MY FIRST VINLMATION OF 2011! Kathy picked out one that I already had so we went to trade it and Wil picked out a nice one for me! After we went to take pictures at the castle, then went our separate ways.

I love Disneyland (:

No comments:

Post a Comment