Thursday, December 23, 2010

"They never liked you"


So today, I had a talk with someone about why I didn't attend a certain event and then she told me "They never liked you at all." Why do you ask? Because they don't have a reason. What pisses me off more is that they act nice and ask for favors when they are around me, but when they're around each other, they talk shit? You know what? I never liked your little group of friends but I didn't bother saying anything cause it wasn't worth my time, but now that I know how 2 people out of your little group are, FUCK YOU AND YOUR ACT. DON'T EVEN BOTHER PRETENDING OR EVER FUCKEN ASKING ME FOR FAVORS. DON'T EVEN FUCKEN CALL ME YOUR "FRIEND" WHEN ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO MY FUCKEN FACE. YOU WANNA FUCK AROUND WITH ME? I DARE YOU. I'LL MAKE YOU FUCKEN CRY. AND WHAT WILL YOU FUCKEN DO? GO COMPLAIN TO YOUR BOYFRIENDS? THATS COOL, YOU ALL TREAT THEM LIKE DOGS ANYWAYS. MY LAST TWO WORDS TO YOU.

FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment