Friday, March 5, 2010

Restraining


This morning I got notified that I will not be receiving CalGrant.
This morning my dad yelled at me bout applying to take the Cal State Placement exam multi times.
This morning I left the house late and almost missed my bus.
This morning I ran out of jeans to wear and had only shorts left.

Today I thought about just going to community college.
Today I decided to keep doing what I have been doing.
Today I actually tried.
Today I did not play a good volleyball game.
Today I danced it off.
Today I couldn't.
Today I didn't dare.
Today I was scared.
Today I lied.

Tonight I will clean my room.
Tonight I will learn Subi's choreo to Not Anymore
Tonight I will watch Up!
Tonight I sleep.
Tonight I don't know what to say.

Tomorrow I will dance, following the next day.

Everyday & night is a Masquerade.

I need someone to talk to.

1 comment:

  1. you know I'll always lend an open ear to you :/

    ReplyDelete