Saturday, March 6, 2010

my day with 514(:


Damn I knocked out pretty early last night! So I ended up waking up about 9ish maybe? But hey i gotta admit, it was a nice sleeep! Did anyone hear the loud thunder this morning?!

Quynh came to pick me up about 11:20. When I came out of the door, it suddenly started pouring rain! Suddenly I started running out, and it stopped ! 514 thought i angered the gods! LOL So the first thing we did was pick out where to eat. FOOOOOOD! At first we were going to get some Yoshinoya, but then we realize that she can't eat out of a bowl and drive at the same time so we went to get some McDonalds. McNuggets + Cheeseburgers + Fries + Sweet Tea = McHeartAttack!

Vroom vroom! Onwards to the Team Millennia dance studio grand opening! Basically, after we exited the freeway, we kept driving and talking to the point where we got lost LOL cause after we exited, we were suppose to drive for I think another 8mile. Fail. Our conversation as too interesting xD So we just parked and I called my friend for directions. Don't you just love waking up people while their sleeping? :D No don't wake me up! ._. So we turned around and we just kept looking for the crossed street, then we heard people screaming! Lucky for us they screamed right when we were driving pass by! Sadly we had to park pretty far :[ but it's ok it wasn't that far(:

Lined up to get our wrist bands. Damnn everyone looked so intimidating! We were late for the Jun Quemado class so we just ended up learned from the FAR BACK as in OUTSIDE the window haha we're so lame (: While killing time, Quynh signed up so SI7. I swear I can't afford to take it :[ but hey we got some shirts from Contour Hooligans! Sexyy stuff (: Damn I saw so many Rad is Rad shirts that I am so glad that I didn't wear mine x] Oh yeah and the counter gave me a free 50% Jamba Juice card!

Finally it was time to take the Int/Adv Popping/Isolation class with Tony Tran! i must say, 514 and I said that his classes are the last class we would have expected to take cause watching it on youtube is hard! But it wasn't that bad (: Hah when I watched the video of me doing the routine, we concluded that I looked like a freaken snake!

After the class, we had to go back to pick up 514's daddy. But before that, we went to get some Jamba Juice! Mhmm delicious! On the way back we were talking bout how we should collab today! Traffic wasn't that bad. Made it back in about 30 minutes? Anyways! We picked up her daddy and drove him home. It was too early to go back so we went to choreo! I must say it was pretty good for a 30 minute session? It started getting reallly windy and the rain got heavier as well. Thinking bout it, we decided not to go back, so we went to eat Pho! After that we got some Lollicup and then we went home (:

A whole day with 514 and I must say, we've known each other for so long, but we never really got the chance to really know each other and realize how much in common we have. She totally said words that slapped me right across the face. Why am I giving up and letting go so easily?

"you give me a feeling that I never felt before and I deserve it, I think I deserve it it's becoming something that's impossible to ignore and I can't take it" -- Alicia Keys ; Unthinkable

"don't let your pride get in the way, for something we worked so hard don't throw it away" -- Keyshia Cole ; Falling Out

i love you 514 (:





No comments:

Post a Comment