Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Relaxing


Pretty much today was laid back. Ap econ we spent a majority of the time talking about the stock market game & making those who were late entertain us. Math we just watched "The Breakfast Cub". English we had a group quiz. Dance we just sat outside on the grass and listened to oldies (: Ahh it felt so nice to just lay down on the grass and just relax. Fresh air, clear skies, good stuff! Service I just graded papers and I finally got my senior sweater! Astronomy we just talked about the north sky.

Wahhh afterschool it was so hot! T.T Once I got to work i just sat down and ate. Right after that, I KNOCKED OUT COLDDDD! Amazingly, there were a bunch of tutors and kids missing ._.

My day wasn't that interesting today. It was just kick-back mainly. Tomorrow too!

Hi Maggie! I think I'm going to make myself a nutella sandwich (:

No comments:

Post a Comment