Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby You're My Kryptonite


Spring Break Day 1: March 26
After school I had about 2-3 hours to kill so I decided to go home and just relax. When I got home my grandma and uncle were like "WHAT THE HECK?! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE YOU BEFORE SUNSET ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!" Hah I think that's telling me that I really am never home. Yesss there was actually food in the house so I go to eat! Yum Yum! Started to get ready for basketball practice. Right when I was telling my grandma that I was leaving for practice, my uncle was laughing at me and said "THE MORE YOU DO GUY STUFF THE MORE YOU WON'T GET A BOYFRIEND!" Rawrrrr ! Funnnnay uncle! (:
Basketball practice was good. Minus the middle schooler's who need to learn team work and stop hogging the ballll ! But anyways! Yay we got to pick our own teams this time!

Spring Break Day 2: March 27

Whee! Santa Monica Beach with Rey, Yong, and Anthony! While waiting for the bus, some random guy yelled out to Yong "whats up New Boys?!" LOLL. Yong's "fans". Wahh on the way there was a pain because of all the road blocks in downtown. Other then that, the beach felt reallly nice! When we got there, we set our stuff down at the beach. Rey and Anthony wanted to go ride their long boards, so Yong and I stayed at the beach. The water was freeezing ! But it felt nice to just lay around after jumping into the water. Apparently Rey & Anthony skated all the way to Venice. Went into the water with Rey but he didn't want to go in that far and I was already dry so I didn't want to go in far either. Yong & Rey so white! LOL Oh yeah we saw Binh Hoang too! :P Decided to go walk around 3rd street, had lunch, and shopped around. I LOVE MY COOKIE MONSTER BAG :D While waiting for the bus, I saw Gina & Andrew! (: Got home about 5. DAMN IT I GOT A MINI SUNBRUN AND ANOTHER SHADE DARKER!

I fell in love with Guy Sebastian music (:
Currently Playing: Guy Sebastian - Kryptonite

Found out that my dog Booger is missing :/

Spring Break Day 3: March 28
Woke up around 6am to stretch and do a mini workout. Jumped into the showers and left the house about 6:45am. Took Brandy with me cause that little dog of mine needs a workout! Ran from my house to the cornfields in Chinatown and met up with Brian and Andy. While running I decided to hide from them so I went to lay down in the tall grass while they went to do another lap :D Made Brian run a weak lap. Record time: 7:27:24. You better beat that time tomorrow Brian! xD After I walked with them to Downey then walked back home. While walking, these guys in a car were asking for directions, after I gave them the directions..
Guy: Thanks! Hey you're kind of cute can I get your number?
Me: No *walks away
Guy: *car starts following me for a while Aw come on! Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Yeah
They then finally left me alone (: Bwahaha that's right back off! Proud to say I'm taken (:

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment about Guy Sebastian (I have him on Google alerts). He'll be heading to the US very soon and will be based in LA, so look out for him. He's brilliant live.

    ReplyDelete