Sunday, January 23, 2011

When I was younger, I..

  • Wrote
  • Drew
  • Was a tomboy
  • Played basketball
  • Played soccer
  • Sang in choir for 4 years
  • Want to become a figure skater
  • Do ballet
  • Want to play the piano
  • Rollerblade
  • Play with fire and almost burned the house down
  • Started to become independent in elementary school
  • Use to be top of the class
  • Was always selfless
  • Use to be considered tall
  • Was a wild child
  • Have been dancing since forever
  • Always had my priorities
these were some topics that came up in our conversation today.
I ended up asking myself a lot "what happened?"

2 comments:

  1. I used to be selfless, considered tall, used to sort of be top of class, and wanted to play the piano too. :) I was super girly when I was younger, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You grew up, and eventually became aware that you have to work and learn to be happy.

    You became an adult, and more responsibilities poured down on you.

    A lot of good things happened in and out of your control, and bad things, too.

    If you're unsure of yourself right now, things will get better. You'll reach that point where you look back at how far you've come and the choices you've made, and hard times you've struggled through, and feel satisfied with who you are.

    ReplyDelete