Monday, January 10, 2011

Rant.

Hey you, yeah you the person who helped give birth to me. Yeah you dickface. WTF is your fucken problem? Why do you always have to a stupid fucken reason to bitch at me? You said it yourself that you're going to help me pay for my fucken ticket and now you expected me to pay for it when you're the one who isn't even fucken helping me pay for school or gas at all? You expect me to go pick up everyone and drive all over the place and to do everything when you're not even helping me at all with anything? Do you even know that books are fucken expensive and fees are classes are expensive too? you expect me to always have money when you're busy pushing me to do everything and quit everything else just to satisfy your fucken needs? Wait let me rephrase this.. YOU'RE NEVER FUCKEN SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING. MY LIFE IS PRETTY MUCH SCHOOL NOW. FROM MORNING TO NIGHT. 5 DAYS A WEEK. TEACHING ON THE WEEKENDS. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKEN FREE TIME TO EVEN FIND A JOB. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH FUCKEN TIME TO SLEEP. I AM FUCKEN TIRED. I AM FUCKEN STRESSING OUT AND YOU THINK THAT I'M ALWAYS OUT PARTYING OR DOING STUPID SHIT? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCKEN ASSUME THAT I'M DOING WRONG THINGS? WHY IS IT THAT EVERY THING I DO IS WRONG? ME LIVING IS PROBABLY WRONG TOO RIGHT? FUCK SOMETIMES I WISH I CAN FUCKEN SAY THAT I FUCKEN HATE YOU TO YOUR FUCKEN FACE. TOO BAD THAT YOU'RE STILL MY FUCKEN DAD. FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment