Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stomach Flu

Today marks day two of my suffering! It all started Friday night when I wasn't feeling well when I was at UCLA. After that things were okay until Tuesday night. I ate some noodles before I went to bed because you know me, always hungry, then I had a stomach ache. I thought that it would pass by but it didn't T.T Around 4am, I started having really bad stomach pain. A few hours later, I was throwing up like crazy. I would say about 10 times in totally through out the day :(

Today I was still in pain but less then the day before. I can finally consume food without throwing it all up and walk normally again. Although I still have a little pain, it's way better then how it was before! I was in bed pretty much all day :(

Apparently, there's been a stomach flu going around UCLA =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment