Sunday, January 16, 2011

INSPIRATION!

So I just came back from having a dinner meeting with Underworld and a kick back. I must say that I enjoy meeting new people! Especially since some people from our NorCal team came down! (: Anyways skipping to the main point!

So Jackson, President, asked me to be a back-up judge for Showdown tomorrow night if Lydia Peak doesn't show up. WHAT? LYDIA PEAK? QUEST CREW? BOXCUTTAHS? CHYEAAAHHH! I was mind blown! I mean it's just the thought of being able to have this opportunity just woke me up! Why did he ask me? Cause I was telling him about how I teach and then my whole life story background so yeah! WHEEE ~

After our kickback at the hotel, Dan walked me out to my car and we were just talking. He was telling me how I have so much potential in me and how I work hard, really dedicated, blah blah blah skipping to the point! He see's me as a Manager in my VERY near future (:

Overall, I'm glad that dance is bringing me somewhere in life. I didn't see this coming but just being asked to do something like this made me want to work harder in the dance community again. Also, the thought of manager when I barley started? He totally just inspired me to not give up on myself anymore! He just inspired me to want to work harder as a promoter! Hell in life in general! I'm really glad I decided to join Underworld. They really are like my family(: We look out for each other and have fun with each other! I am really looking forward to Showdown! I love my Underworld family (:

1 comment: