Sunday, January 31, 2010

very moody

This morning I woke up excited because I get to go driving and pick up Vincent Ho! So he's teh first friend that I got to drive around (:

Arg but I really hate it when someone is yelling at you while driving! It's like "CALM THE FUCK DOWN" Yelling is just a distraction! Just talk calmly! GEEZ

Anyways, Pho was goood. Nubi's was closed! WTF they need to put a bigger sign out that they have a change in schedule! Yogurland was yum (:

Dance practice was hellla long & frustrating. So it took us until 2 to do our photoshoot. Crazy man. People lag too much. Today I started off with modern. My group is getting better at getting into it. Traditional was when i started getting frustrated because i kept getting everything mixed up. Fuck man people need to give traditional some respect. Do they think they can just keep going in and out through our room without closing the damn door and run right through us while we're practicing? Fucken rude. Have some fucken respect. Man I was prepared to snap at someone. Oh gosh can't believe Henry was changing pretty much almost EVERYTHING. Oh wells it looks better then the original routine. Damn we didn't get out of practice till 5ish. Crazy. But Tiffany, Michelle, & I had one interesting conversation after practice (: Damn Tiffany is such a threat! But heck, that was one intensive practice. Running back and forth. Run throughs. Yeahh.

Finals week. Greatttttttttt
Wednesday - H Expo Comp & Ballet
Thursday - Ap Exon & Asian Studies
Friday - Precal & H Geography

I hope this week goes by fast.

1 comment: