Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gina Wu(:

Ok so first of all, today was a reallly good day. I had a lot of surprises today, well not really, but it was more of like woah did that just happen? Things like:
- waking up late but getting to school early
- a nice text convo with Michelle
- getting work done neatly without getting distracted
- getting asked to replace someone on urban movement [hip-dop dance team]
- interesting convo with fiancee
- getting my extra credit done in verdon level [aka extra detailed]
- a nice walk
oh man, i love school today (: and it was a nice weather!

Once I got home and went online, Tommy IMed me and since he was getting out of class and I just got home, we decided to go eat. Since we decided on eating korean bbq, we decided to invite someone else, and we picked Gina. So I called Gina and she was down. Tommy picked me up and then we went to pick up Gina. Right when she got in the car, she was like choking me while hugging me!

After we got out of the car, we had this long 5 minute tight hug that made me want to cry because for one, I 've been needing a hug like that and I haven't got once since forever, also it's been almost a whole year since we last hung out before our fight. Like the whole time just going up to the restaurant, sitting down, and picking out what to get, we just kept hugging and talking and talking. To me, I can honestly say that I was scared to see her again after all we went through. Anyways, korean bbq was reallllly goood! We concluded that we don't look alike anymore. After that we went to Nubi's. OMG froyo for only 50% off for the holidays! So I basicially only paid $1.84 for a 10.8oz froyo! Oh gosh our conversation about the past and comparing ourselves to then and now.. no commment! The talk about our friend's girlfriend who was obsessed with me o_________o I swear that was some freaky shit! hah oh man memories that we can actually reallly LOL about. Cues was fun! Even though the machine wasn't all that good, it's nice to have pictures (: After that we went to drop off Gina, and I went in to say hi to her mom.

When I walked in Gina went in to find her mom anddd this is how it went..
Gina: MOMMMMY! GUESS WHO'S HERE?!
Mom: Andrew? *walks out and stands there* JENNNNNNNN?! OHHH MY GOOOSHHH LONG TIME NOOO SEE IT'S BEEN HOW LONG?! A WHOLE YEAR?! *runs and gives a big long hug* LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT! SKINNIER! OHH LOOK AT YOUR FACE! HOW ARE YOU?!
and it went on and on and on. Once her mom hugged me, I was pretty much in shock because I remember before she kinda had a problem with me, but at the same time, we use to be like mother and daughter close to, and it felt nice to actually be missed THIS much. Since it was late I had to cut the convo short, and head on home.

Oh man today was just so.. ironic. I didn't expect to see Gina nor her mom today. I didn't expect to have so many good long talks. I did not to expect a day like this. I wish everyday was full of surprises.

In all honesty, I'm glad that we didn't throw each other out. I mean yeah we had a really big fight, but we had a lot of good memories as well. Things can change in 12 months, and things have changed for the better. Even though we both changed, it wasn't bad, we've both grown to be more understanding and letting go of the past. Not to mention our appearance lol. I can name almost everything that has changed, but all I know is that the bond we had was still there. Gina taught me that I shouldn't be afraid to have a best friend. She was my best friend and I still can't find anyone to replace her, cause no one can compare. Yeah I've grown close to a bunch of people but they haven't been there as much as she has nor have they ever sacrificed as much as we did for each other. I don't know where our friendship is going to go now, but for sure I know that we will slowly be rebuilding it from the bottom to the top.

Thinking back, when was the last time i really received my favorite hug?
Just to let you guys know, I didn't describe my favorite type of hug in full details so there's more to it! No cheat codessss! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment