Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 day weekend!

felt so long! So glad that it's finally the weekend! Tomorrow imma chill with the nigga's Ray & Yong. It's been a while since I got to hang out with them so I'm pretty excited (:

Today I went to help out Dennis around the church just to kill time. After we went to photofun to get some pictures developed and then we went to eat at Sizzlers. It was my first time there and it was reallly goood! But on man the whole trip there, Dennis and Trinh were picking on me! But it was funny (: It makes me feel happy that they sometimes introduce me as their own daughter lol. They pretty much are like second parents to me. After dinner we went to visit Helen because she was going back to Berkley tomorrow and it was pretty interesting lol. Crazy stuff is all I have to say.

So I was on tumblr and found this..

I don't get why guys think it's 'okay' to talk to multiple girls at the same time. Do they not realize that when they're talking to a girl like that, that girl believes every sweet word is said to her as her own? They may be just another girl to you, but you're not just another boy to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment