Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

I decided on not taking my test tomorrow because I rather practice more and be prepared then just taking it and wasting $70. I mean I feel like i am ready but at the same time, I rather practice more to be perfect then make small mistakes and get points marked off. But I went on the Pasadena course and it doesn't seem that hard. I did better near the end because I adjusted to the car more lol.

I dropped myself off at Pho Broadway and the guys were sick lagging it. We didn't get to eat till like 2 and I was there since 1 =.=

After I ended up going to watch the Princess and the Frog with Jia Ying and her little sister Queenie. It was a cute movie (: Short but I still like it. Except the fact that I really had to use the bathroom LOL. So after we went to Quickly's and just walked and talked. It was nice (:

Pretty glad that we're getting closer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment