Thursday, November 12, 2009

it's a bad month

so after YUCA i come home to this..

dad: come here
mom: don't yell she probably hasnt eaten yet
dad: did you eat yet?!
me: noo
mom: she probably has hw just leave her alone
dad: do you ahve homework?
me: i just have studying
dad: DO YOU AHVE HOMEWORK
me: NO I JUST HAVE STUDYING
mom: just let her go eat and do hw
dad: WHY ARE YOU HOME AT 8?!
me: cause i was at YUCA
dad: I THOUGHT IT ENDED AT 6:30?!
me: i had to wait for cabinent meeting to finish before i get a ride
dad: fine get out of my face
grandma: how many days of school do you ahve tthis week?
me: 4
grandma: why are you ditching? your school called again
me: i went on a fieldtrip today
grandma: are you lying to me?!
blah blah balh and i just walked away

sometimes.. family can hurt you the hardest with the little things they say..

1 comment: