Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HF day! (:

Ok so this morning I woke up about 9am to get ready, but it ended up with my older sister showering so I had to wait. I went outside just for a stretch and watered the front yard garden. Damn my dogs, Brandy & Booger, got all jumpy. I was like "too early!"After I went back inside the house to get ready.

I left the house bout maybe 9:50am? Caught the bus and headed down to the train. When I was about to get on the train, I realized that my TAP card was missing, so I quickly ran off the train and retraced my steps. Finally I found it and caught the next train ! WHEW! Morning work out! So I caught the red line, got off at 7th Street, then I got on the blue line. It was a nice relaxing ride there. Especially this cute little baby! Finally I arrived at Del Amo station and began walking to Louis house. I texted him but no response :O So when I got closer I called and it turned out he slept through his alarm clock LOL So I got to his house and Angela was still sleeping.. kinda. So while they got ready, we just chatted and caught up on whats new and stuff. Then Rex finally arrived! Finally we headed out !

Damnnnnnn we ate gooood! Hah we were making Rex try to finish the food as his progress of joining PKC (:
to be continued. dad kicking me off comp >;o

happy wish day! make another at 11:11 (:

i had a good day & night x3

No comments:

Post a Comment