Tuesday, November 10, 2009

711

After school, Van, Tina, and I went to 711. After picking out what I wanted to buy, we were just minding our own business and paying for my food. Suddenly, we hear a loud noise behind us around the store. Apparently some kid was trying to steal a monster and the owner caught him. While calling the police, I think the kid started struggling or trying to get away from the guy. Still minding our own business, we suddenly hear a lady screaming "WTF HE'S JUST A KID! WHY DID YOU HIT HIM?! IS HE YOUR KID?! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" and it went on from there. Once we turned around we sad the kid freeing himself and running out the store.

Damn after I finally paid for my food, we just left cause the owner and lady were arguing so we just gtfo out of there cause it was scaryyyyyyyyy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. haha, oh wifeyyy. it wasn't scary stuff, jst very unexpected. xD

    ReplyDelete