Monday, November 23, 2009

funniest line

ever heard from you dad

"i'm your dad and you don't want to tell me why your crying? is it that secretive?"

HAHA WOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THAT THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD YOU SAY THAT

you wanna know why i don't tell you anything? cause all you do is fucken bitch. never were you there for me. never will you understand me. cause you don't even know who i am. how can you call yourself my dad when you didn't even know i was turning 18 and that i'm a senior? what's my favorite color? what's my favorite food? what's my favorite hobby? what's my passion? what are my future plans? what am i doing with my life? why do i do the things i do? what type of person am i? when was the last time you ever asked me bout my day? never.

you know nothing about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment