Friday, November 13, 2009

dear dad

i put up with you long enough. never in my life have i ever said i love you cause i don't. i'm tired of you always taking your shit out on me and yell at me for no reason. i'm tired of you thinking that i'm the daughter that does bad things like stay out late to drink, party do drugs, and have sex. why would you think of me that way? is that the type of girl you think i am? is it cause i have more guy friends then girls that you think i'm under bad influence? you are so wrong. your total image of me is totally wrong. me? drinking, doing drugs, and having sex? you are totally funny. why do you hate YUCA so much? just because i spend most of my time there you hate it? you think i'm there just to hang out? wrong. i go there to work, help out, and build leadership skills in IP. i swear if it wasn't for YUCA, i'd totally be out and never home. atleast with YUCA, i'm out doing something good. me lazy? HA when was the last time you actually seen me do something i enjoy? you think i just sit in my room all day and do nothing? you have no idea who i am. you don't even know what i enjoy doing, my favorite food, what grade i'm in, who are my close friends, etc. hells you didn't even know i 'm turning 18. do you even know what i want to do in life? what i want to major in? what my goals are? what i do with my life? you have no idea. this is my last year in high school and your not helping one bit. your suppose to be supporting me, not being a totally asshole and putting me down. yelling at me for the most stupidest shit ever. and never listen nor ask. you just jump into conclusions and say things from your point of view. i've been waiting to get the fuck out of this house. out of the 4 daughters you have, never in my life have you ever supported me in what i do. everything to you is apparently a waste of time and a bad influence to my little sisters. well you know what? i'm beginning to lose my patience with you.

i strongly dislike you even more then ever.

2 comments:

  1. you jst spoke out all the words I want to say about my parents. don't worry wifeey, you'll be successful in life and rub it in his face!

    ReplyDelete